We are launching our series of virtual tastings this Saturday, April 11th, with our friend, Matteo Cantoni, of Fattoria Fibbiano, followed by Camilla Chauvenet, of Massimago, pictured left, on April 18th. If you would like to participate, please email me (email@example.com) so that I can send you the meeting link.
Here are the things you need to know:
- I will send you an invitation to join the “meeting”. You might download Zoom in advance if you have not already, though the meeting link will download it and take you to our meeting.
- You’ll probably want to familiarize yourselves with the video and audio on and off options.
- For security purposes, we are going to lock the meeting once it begins. You can end your participation anytime, but you can’t enter once the meeting is locked.
- We expect the tastings to last about half an hour. Come with a glass of wine.
- We invite questions during the tasting. You can ask those via chat or by using your audio.
- We are limiting at least the first few tastings to 25 participants.